Rasmalai Cheese Cake.
You can have Rasmalai Cheese Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Cheese Cake
- You need of For Base.
- It’s 200 gm of digestive biscuit crumbs.
- You need 80 gm of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For mousse.
- It’s 500 gm of soft cheese.
- Prepare 500 gm of whipped cream.
- Prepare 100 gm of milk.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Almond and pistachios chopped.
- You need 400 gm of rasmalai whole.
- You need 30 gm of gelatin or agar agar powder.
- It’s 90 gm of water for soaking gelatin.
Rasmalai Cheese Cake instructions
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter well. Spread in base any shape mould. Refrigerate the mould..
- Soak gelatin in 90 ml water and keep aside. Make mousse mixture by mixing cheese, whipped cream, saffron milk, and vanilla essence..
- Remove the refrigerated biscuit crumb mould and arrange the rasmalai layer on top of it..
- Melt gelatin in the microwave and add in mousse mixture..
- Pour mixture in the mixture and freeze for overnight..
- Un-mould the cheese cake and Keep it in the refrigerator. Garnish with pistachio flakes and Cardamom seeds. If you like garnish with rasmalai milk. Serve chilled..