Parle-g ice cream cake.
You can cook Parle-g ice cream cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parle-g ice cream cake
- It’s 10-12 of Parle-g biscuits.
- It’s 100 g of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of mango thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Parle-g ice cream cake step by step
- Take the Parle-G biscuits in a packet and crumble them. Then add the melted butter and mix it properly..
- Take the chilled cream in a bowl and beat it with the help of a whisker or an electric beater for 2 to 3 mins..
- Add the condensed milk, if you don't have condensed milk you can surely add sugar instead of condensed milk. Beat again till soft peaks form..
- Take a round cake mould and add half of the biscuit crumbs into it. Spread well with the help of a spoon..
- Now add a layer of the cream and spread evenly then a layer of mango slices..
- Repeat the layerings and then refrigerate it overnight..
- Garnish it with mango or any other way of your choice..
- Your ice cream is ready to serve..