You can have Rasmalai Cake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Cake
- It’s of sponge cake.
- It’s of rasgulla (small size).
- You need of whipped cream.
- You need of milk masala.
- You need of chopped pista.
- It’s of dry rose petals.
- Prepare of Silver vark as rrquired.
- You need of Moisturizing ingredients for rasmalai cake.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of milk masala.
- You need of For milk masala.
- You need of cashew.
- You need of almond.
- Prepare of pista.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of cardamon powder ( grind all this in mixie & make a paste.
Rasmalai Cake instructions
- Take whipped cream in a bowl, add milk masala, beat them till it get soft peaks..
- Take condensed milk, milk in a bowl, mix well then add milk masala & mix well..
- Take sponge cake & cut it into 2 parts..
- Place one part on board & moisture the cake with water & now spread the condensed milk mixture on the top..
- Now apply ready cream on the cake and spread it well..
- Put some small pieces of rasgulla on the cream & again apply cream on the top..
- Now place another layer of cake and do the moisturising and condensed milk and do the same procedure..
- Now cover the cake with rest of the cream and give finishing lightly..
- Keep few pieces of rasgulla on top, cover with silver vark. Sprinkle chopped pista all over the cake. Sprinkle some dry rose petals on top..
- Rasmalai Cake is ready, cut in slices and enjoy delicious cake..