Eggless chocolate cake.
You can cook Eggless chocolate cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake
- It’s of plain flour (maida).
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
- It’s of sugar powder.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of Warm milk as required.
- It’s of Plain flour for dusting.
- You need of melted butter for greasing.
Eggless chocolate cake instructions
- Grease a cake tin with butter on all the sides. Dust it with plain flour and sift to ensure uniform distribution of the flour..
- Sieve the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and sugar powder in a bowl mix well and set aside..
- Combine the condensed milk, melted butter and mix well. Add warm milk to it for the required batter..
- Pour the prepared cake batter into the greased and dusted tin and spread it evenly..
- Sprinkle the salt at the base of a pressure cooker and place a steel ring stand and a perforated plate over it. Cover it with a lid and heat on a medium for 5 minutes. Open the lid of the pressure cooker, Place the cake tin on the perforated plate cover it with a lid but without whistle. Steam on a medium for 20 – 25 minutes or till the cake is done..