Elaichi flavor wheat flour biscuits with sesame seeds.
You can have Elaichi flavor wheat flour biscuits with sesame seeds using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Elaichi flavor wheat flour biscuits with sesame seeds
- It’s 1 bowl of wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of refined oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of rosted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of klunji (mangriala).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
- It’s 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of small bowl sugar powder as needed.
Elaichi flavor wheat flour biscuits with sesame seeds step by step
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except milk mix it well with your fingers tip when it becomes crumble texture than add little by little milk make moist and smooth dough don't knead it.
- Now ur cookies dough is ready.
- Now roll cylindrical and wrap tightly than keep it in fridge for 20 min.
- After 20 min take out from fridge and cut in to biscuit shape now bake it for 20 min preheated microwaves at 180 c.
- Now take out from microwave and let it cool down than serve it.