You can cook Pudla Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pudla Sandwich
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- You need 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of semolina.
- It’s As needed of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion.
- You need 1 of sliced tomato.
- Prepare 7-8 cubes of paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of boiled sliced potato.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated cheese.
Pudla Sandwich step by step
- To make pudla batter,mix together gram flour,add semolina,add salt.
- Add red chilli powder and add water in mixing bowl..
- And now heat a non-stick pan take 2 bread slices,coat in batter and place on the pan.add onion.
- Add tomato,add potato,add paneer.
- Add sweet corn,add cheese,add chilli.
- And dab lightly.grease the edges with oil lightly.turn it over to the other side once the underside turns golden brown.apply some oil on the edges and over the bread once turned.turn over once again apply oil on the bread slices from the center and place one bread slice over the other..
- Remove from heat and cut into two parts.like this,transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup..