Snow Mountain Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Snow Mountain Chocolate Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snow Mountain Chocolate Cake
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 of bar Milk chocolate.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 80 grams of Raisins, prunes, dried persimmons, etc..
- You need 50 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 1 of Rice flour.
Snow Mountain Chocolate Cake step by step
- Cook the walnuts on low heat in a frying pan, on dry-steam in the oven at 150°C for 10 minutes, then roughly chop up. Cut up the raisins, fruits, etc and soak in the rum. Melt the chocolate by immersing in hot water. Once it melts mix in the honey. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Combine and sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add to the chocolate from Step 1 and mix with a cutting motion..
- Add the milk and mix. While it's still somewhat powdery add the walnuts and fruit (together with the rum) and lightly mix..
- Pour the mixture into the pan and even out the top. Cook in the oven at 180°C for 40 to 45 minutes..
- Once it's finished baking and cooled, remove from the pan and place on a cake cooler..
- Once cooled, sprinkle joshinko on top and cut..