Mini Biscuit Cake In Appe Pan.
You can cook Mini Biscuit Cake In Appe Pan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Biscuit Cake In Appe Pan
- You need 2 packets of Oreo chocolate biscuit.
- It’s 1 packet of Parle G biscuit.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk(as per requirement).
- It’s 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of Chocolate bar.
Mini Biscuit Cake In Appe Pan instructions
- Take a mixer jar. Add sugar and broken biscuits. Grind it to make a fine powder..
- Add the milk in it little by little,again blend it.Mixture should be in ribbon consistency..
- Add baking soda in it,mix it.Do not over mix..
- Heat appe pan.Grease with butter or oil.Pour 1 tsp batter, put small piece of chocolate in it,again pour 1 tsp batter over it..
- Cover the lid.Bake it on low heat for 2-3 minutes.Turn the side,and bake again for 3-4 minutes.check it with toothpick.If not cooked again bake for 1-2 minutes..
- Mini cakes are ready.Enjoy..