Bourbon biscuit cake.
You can have Bourbon biscuit cake using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon biscuit cake
- Prepare of Bourbon biscuit.
- You need of -Eno regular.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of Almonds chopped (optional).
Bourbon biscuit cake instructions
- In a rice cooker or idli steamer, pour water and place a ring to elevate it's height. Cover and allow the water to come to a boil for about 10 minutes..
- In a mixer jar add the bourbon biscuit and blend to make a fine powder. Transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Pour half cup of milk and stir, add the remaining milk. The cake batter is ready. Set aside..
- Grease the 5 inch round cake tin with oil, set aside..
- Add eno powder to the batter, and stir in one direction only..
- Pour this batter into the cake tin and garnish with chopped almonds, if you like(optional). Place the cake tin on the stand and then close the steamer. Steam the cake over low heat for 25 minutes..
- Remove the cake and allow the cake to cool down completely. Once cooled using a knife clear the edges and transfer the cake on a serving plate..
- Slice and serve this delectable moist cake immediately..