Parle-G Biscuit Sandwich Cakes.
You can cook Parle-G Biscuit Sandwich Cakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parle-G Biscuit Sandwich Cakes
- Prepare of Parle-G Biscuits.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Baking Soda.
- It’s of Granulated Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Essence.
- It’s of Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam.
Parle-G Biscuit Sandwich Cakes instructions
- Grind the Biscuits at first to a fine powder. Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Whisk everything well. Make sure that the batter is lumpfree. Plug in the Sandwich Toaster..
- Add an Ice-cream scoop full of the batter in each of the depression or the plates of the Toaster. Cover and cook for about 2 minutes. No need to flip over. They get done very easily and very quickly too..
- It makes 4 Sandwich Cakes per batch. That's it. As simple as that. Serve them with a little of any of your favourite Jam as I did or serve them as is. It's absolutely upto you. Enjoy!.