Rasmalai Rabdi Cake.
You can have Rasmalai Rabdi Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rasmalai Rabdi Cake
- It’s of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- Prepare of Rasmalai Essence.
- You need of Vinegar.
- You need of Whipping cream.
- You need of Rasmalai.
- Prepare of Rabri.
- You need of crushed mixed dry fruit.
- You need of Few saffron strands (kesar).
- It’s of as required Dried rose petals.
Rasmalai Rabdi Cake step by step
- In a bowl, sieve all dry ingredients then add vanilla essence, Vinegar and Water. Beat for 5 minutes in clockwise direction..
- Add oil then beat for 5 minutes on low speed. Transfer in a greased mould..
- Microwave: Set temperature (convection mode) at 180-degree Celcius for 30 minutes Cooker : Preheat on high flame for 5 minutes.Remove the whistle and keep the mould inside and close with lid. Keep it on low flame for 30-35 minutes.
- Take a toothpick and put in the middle of the cake if it comes out clean means cake is baked perfectly. Now let the cake come at room temperature..
- For Icing, take 300 ml whipping cream and beat it till you get stiff peaks and add rasmalai essence to it for the flavor..
- Place the cake on the cake board and cut it horizontally & divide in two equal parts. On 1st layer of cake apply whipped cream and put the second layer of cake. Coat the whole cake with this cream completely..
- For decorating the top add Rabri on one side and design the another side with this cream using the piping bag and nozzle. Add rasmalai balls on the design of cream..
- Cover the border of cake with crushed mixed dry fruit and garnish the top with roasted pistachios and dried rose petals..