Mango Rasmalai Cake.
You can cook Mango Rasmalai Cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Rasmalai Cake
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Rasmalai Essence.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Oil.
- It’s 1 Cup of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Mango pulp.
- You need 25 gms of Pistachios, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Alphanso Mango.
Mango Rasmalai Cake instructions
- Baking Sponge Cake: In a bowl, sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Then add Rasmalai essence, Vinegar and Water. Beat for 5 minutes in clockwise direction with the help of electrical beater. Add oil then beat for 5 minutes on low speed..
- Transfer the batter in a greased mould. Microwave: Set temperature at 180 degree celcius for 25 minutes Cooker: Remove whistle and keep the mould and close with lid.Keep it on low flame for 30-35minutes.
- Milk syrup: Boil milk on low flame. Then add 2 tbsp sugar, cardamom powder and chopped pistachios & almonds and few saffron strands. Whisk continuously, allow it to cool.
- Allow the cake to cool. Once done then cut the cake into two halves. It's time to assemble the cake. On a board or plate put layer of cake, soak evenly with milk syrup, add mango pulp evenly, few mango chunks and pistachios. Add top layer of cake, with the help of whipping cream cover the sides and top layer of the cake. Keep it in frigde for an hour..
- Design the top of the cake with mango and Rasmalai. Allow it to chill in fridge for two or more hours before having it. So the layers are set properly..