Molten Chocolate Cake Style Steamed Bread in the Microwave.
You can have Molten Chocolate Cake Style Steamed Bread in the Microwave using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Molten Chocolate Cake Style Steamed Bread in the Microwave
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- Prepare of bar Milk chocolate.
Molten Chocolate Cake Style Steamed Bread in the Microwave step by step
- Here are the main ingredients for this recipe..
- Break up the chocolate with your hands..
- Crack an egg into the bowl and beat it with a whisk. Once beaten, add the milk and mix, and the sugar and mix. Add the oil and mix again, then when everything is combined, stop..
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa and baking powder and sift it into the mixture. Gently fold it in with a plastic spatula until the mixture is no longer powdery..
- Line some clingfilm alongside the microwaveable molds (you don't need to do this if your mold is made of silicon) and fill each mold up to 1/3 of the way up with mixture. Lightly wrap with cling film and heat in the microwave for 20 seconds..
- Place some chocolate on top of the warmed mixture. The fill the rest of the mold 80% full with the mixture to hide the chocolate and wrap gently once more. Cook the steamed bread (2 at a time) for 1 minute. They should rise a little so that's why there is a little room left at the top..
- Remove from the mold and try eating whilst still hot..
- If you're giving them as presents try wrapping them like this. Even if you use any old plastic bag, by letting kids decorate with stickers it will become something special..
- Giving them to Dad!.