Biscuit dry fruits cake. #biscuitcakerecipe #magiccooking #dryfruitscake #cakerecipeHii friends welcome to magic cooking channel ! Aaj main aapko is video mein bahut simple biscuit. Enjoy this quick and easy biscuit fruit cake.kids will love it and its handy recipe for Chirstmas or any occassion.
Try a traditional, classic fruitcake, a chocolate twist or a This traditional cake has been jazzed up with lots of ginger – you'd never know it's gluten-free and dairy-free. Most fruit cake recipes call for soaking the dried fruits in alcohol for several days to weeks. Anyone who tells you that they don't like Bourbon biscuits—are just straight up lying! You can have Biscuit dry fruits cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Biscuit dry fruits cake
- You need of biscuit parle G.
- You need of madia (all purpose flour).
- You need of semolina (rava suji).
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- You need of sugar powder.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of tuti-fruti.
- Prepare of chopped dry-fruits.
- It’s of milkmaid.
- You need of poppy seeds.
Take two packets of Oreo biscuits and grind them into a fine powder. Add crushed almonds, walnuts or pistachios (any one of these three dry fruits) in this. I made made cakes in oven, cakes in microwave, cakes in pressure cooker so far, but this is my first recipe for no bake biscuit cake. It looks like a cake, taste even better than a cake, plus it is eggless, easy to make, even your kids can whip this up in minutes.
Biscuit dry fruits cake step by step
- First of all take 3 packets of parle G bicuits grind it to make a powder like this..
- Now add suji,maida, sugar..
- Then add baking powder and baking soda mix it well..
- Seive this mixture keep it side.side.
- Now take mixture jar add milkmaid, milk,and essence grind it 1minute..
- Then mix both liquid of milk and mixture which kept mix it well to make smooth batter then grease baking pot by some oil and wheat flour…
- Now add oil to batter and tuti fruity mix it well and fill all batter in pot garnish with dry fruits and poppy seeds..
- Now bake it in oven for 35minutes at 160degree in preheat oven for 10 minutes before.ready for serving.
Dried fruit biscotti made with dried cranberries, plums, apricots and raisins perfect for morning hot tea or coffee or for holiday tables and homemade gifts. The dough is pretty sticky so you can wet your. A dry biscuit is a universal cake cake. Such baking is ideally combined with any cream, and its dryness is easily smoothed by impregnation. By itself, the taste of biscuit is simple enough, but if it is soaked and well-lubricated, and even supplemented with fruits or berries, you get a wonderful.