Chocolate Biscuit Cake.
You can have Chocolate Biscuit Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- Prepare of Chocolate flavoured biscuits (oreo, hide&seek, bourbon).
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of Plain Eno or Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of butter in room temperature.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of cornflour.
Chocolate Biscuit Cake step by step
- In a big mixie jar,take all the biscuits with cream & sugar.Grind it coarsely.Now add milk & Eno.Grind to a smooth paste..
- Grease a dish with butter or oil or line the bowl with butter paper. Pour the cake batter to the bowl.Make sure it's not too watery or too thick..
- Tap the dish to remove air bubbles..
- Microwave in high for 3-5 minutes.Check it with the back of spoon or tooth pick.If it comes out clean,cake is done.Else keep it for one more minute.Cake will rise but wont double.Remove & keep it outside.Let it cool down..
- Incase you dont have a microwave, you can use OTG or make on stovetop..
- For Making chocolate ganache, just mix together cocoa powder, butter, melted chocolate, sugar, milk and cornflour and beat well. Keep on low flame and keep stirring with whisk till it starts becoming thick and creamy..
- Cool and pour over the prepared cake. Decorate with gems or grated chocolate..