Recipe: Appetizing One Pot Sausage Pasta
One Pot Sausage Pasta.
You can have One Pot Sausage Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One Pot Sausage Pasta
- It’s 12 oz of Uncooked spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 12 oz of Smoked sausage (andouille, chicken apple, or turkey all work well).
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Zuccgini.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken broth (or water).
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
One Pot Sausage Pasta step by step
- Slice the sausage, clean the vegetables and slice the zucchini. Other vegetables will work for this as well (some ideas are mushrooms, onions, peppers, or tomatoes)..
- Throw everything in the pot except the cream and Parmesan..
- Bring to a boil as then simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir frequently and check noodles for doneness at about 7 minutes..
- Remove from heat once the noodles are done. Any extra liquid is fine as the pasta will dry out after sitting for a minute or two..
- Add the cream and Parmesan (you can add a couple tablespoons of olive oil instead of cream should you choose to). Stir well. Enjoy!.