Easiest Way to Make Perfect Nickie's simple beef stroganoff
Nickie's simple beef stroganoff. Nickie's simple beef stroganoff step by step. Chop your onion and add it in with your ground chuck, and brown your meat with onions. After it's done, drain the grease and set aside.
Ingredients of Nickie's simple beef stroganoff
- Prepare 1 of 1 lb. of ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 packages of knorr's pasta sides – stroganoff.
- Prepare 2 of heaping spoonfuls of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of cups of water.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of about 1/2 bag of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of margarine.
Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. How To Make Beef Stroganoff From Scratch Sear the steak, remove from the pan with a slotted spoon, and set aside. Cook onions, mushrooms, and garlic then coat in flour. Add white wine and beef stock, stir to combine, and simmer.
Nickie's simple beef stroganoff instructions
- Chop your onion and add it in with your ground chuck, and brown your meat with onions. After it's done, drain the grease and set aside..
- In a large saucepan, follow the directions on the 2 packs of knorr's pasta sides, except substitute 1 1/2 cups of beef broth instead of water. Also add your extra noodles..
- Add the heaping spoonfuls of sour cream after it starts to boil..
- In a cup, put your eggs and beat well with a fork, and then add warm water to fill the cup on up. Add your salt and pepper to your eggs and set aside for last..
- Add the cream of mushroom soup in your saucepan..
- Cover your saucepan with a lid and let the stroganoff simmer at least long enough to get your noodle done..
- Add in your meat, cover, simmer for a few more minutes..
- Take the egg mix and pour over the stroganoff and use your fork to quickly mix it in so the eggs don't scramble..
- Remove from heat and it will thicken as it cools, and then enjoy..
Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. This beef stroganoff is a quick and easy favorite with tender chunks of beef & mushrooms in a rich sour cream gravy. This dish is traditionally served over egg noodles for the perfect meal. In a large skillet, quickly brown them on both sides in the olive oil and butter.