Recipe: Appetizing Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars
Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars. Great recipe for Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars. It's Sunday here in the O'Brien Shire so ya'll know what that means! Alcoholic drinks that have been drug through the garden and the ocean!
Ingredients of Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars
- It’s 1 of Part Chilled Vodka [more if you're Irish].
- You need 1 of Part Chilled V8 Juice [shaken].
- Prepare 3 of Parts Chilled Clamato Juice [shaken].
- It’s 1 Dash of Chilled Worshestershire Sauce [shaken].
- It’s 1 Dash of Chilled Olive Juice.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Chilled Tabasco Sauce [shaken].
- It’s 2 Dashes of Celery Salt.
- It’s 2 Dashes of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Dash of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 Dash of Tabasco Spicy Salt [+ reserves for glass rim].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishes [as needed].
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Prepare of Lemon Wedges.
- You need of Large Green Olives.
- You need of Baby Shrimp.
- Prepare of Steamed Scallops.
- You need of Large Green Onion Spears.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Prepared Horseradish.
- You need of Tabasco Spicy Salt [to rim glasses].
- You need Stalks of Large Celery.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Lengthy Chive Sprigs.
- Prepare of Cocktail Spears.
- Prepare of Steamed Pickled Asparagus.
- Prepare of Thin Pickle Spears.
- You need Cubes of Ice.
His first Vegas restaurant, Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar features an extensive variety of comfort foods, small bites & shareable food items at The LINQ. After you swallow an unsafe (contaminated) food or drink, it may take hours or days to develop symptoms. If you have symptoms of food poisoning, such as diarrhea or vomiting, drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration (not having enough water in your body). Do you want to support my Channel?
Mike's Stiff Sunday Bloody Caesars step by step
- Here's much of what you'll need..
- Wet your glass rims with lime or lemon juice. Dip rims into salt..
- Mix your drinks and shake them. Pour into your chilled, ice filled, salt rimmed glasses..
- Garnish as you desire. Attach your olives, cherry tomatoes and seafood to your large stalks of celery via your cocktail spears..
- Drink until you've forgotten tomorrow is yet another stinkin' Monday and it's a long assed way before football season..
Sign up as a Sina-Drums Community Member:https://www.youtube.com/c. Caesars Palace Source: Daniel Korzeniewski / shutterstock Caesars Palace, Las Vegas. Whiskey is another option for any “bloody” cocktail and the forty creek caesar is a fun recipe to start off with. A crazy bloody mary with all sorts of garnishes is a fun brunch idea; try grilled cheese, mini burgers, bacon straws, or shrimp. A very popular variation is the bloody caesar, which simply uses clamato instead of tomato juice.