Recipe: Appetizing Berry vinaigrette
Berry vinaigrette. Preorder a box of fresh cherries from our family farm in Kent. Season with salt if you want, and pepper, then drop in the fruit. Berry Vinaigrette This dressing is wonderful on tossed fresh salad greens and your favorite salad ingredients.
Ingredients of Berry vinaigrette
- It’s 12 of tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s 3 of tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 of cup fresh or frozen berries.
- You need 3 of tablespoons minced dill.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Bursting with flavor, this mixed berry vinaigrette salad dressing is the perfect topper for your summer salad. In a food processor or high speed blender, add berries, olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Process for a minute or two or until smooth. Serve over spinach salad, grilled chicken salad, strawberry spinach salad, or your favorite leafy salad.
Berry vinaigrette step by step
- It’s so easy. Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor and, voilà!.
- You can use this vinaigrette on meats, foie, and even salads. It will make your mouth water!.
This blueberry vinaigrette dressing is made with fresh blueberries, vinegar and honey and has a good sweet-tart balance. Nice use for a handful of over ripe blueberries if you have them. The dressing is lovley on a green salad with feta cheese and toasted walnuts. This Balsamic Blueberry Vinaigrette is a simple yet flavorful dressing that transforms your just-another-salad into a colorful masterpiece bursting with antioxidants and deliciousness. I made Mary Berry's Vinaigrette which is one of the steps to making her “French Potato Salad” which is a light potato salad which has very little mayo and served warm.