Recipe: Tasty Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan
Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan. Great recipe for Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan. I made this when I was short on time, and it was excellent! Add frozen vegetables to the buttered rice when you cook it to make it colorful.
Ingredients of Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Mushrooms (shimeji or others).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 50 grams of Sour cream.
- You need of For the buttered rice:.
- You need 480 ml of Rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. An easy version of stroganoff made with ground beef in one-pan! Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a saucepan. Heat the oil in a large saucepan (skillet.) Season the steak strips with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Quick Beef Stroganoff made in a Fry Pan instructions
- Wash the rice, set the rice cooker with the same amount of water as usual and add butter. Cook as usual. When it's done, mix the dried parsley, salt and pepper..
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan. Saute the sliced onions until golden brown..
- Add the beef and mushrooms, and saute until cooked.
- Add the canned tomatoes and finely chopped garlic, and saute until the tomato is cooked..
- Add the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup, and mix. Add the milk and bring to a boil..
- Add the sour cream, heat through for 2 minutes and it's done!.
It's made with a quick sauté of tender steak (or you can opt for ground beef) and a perfectly-browned mushrooms, and tossed with the richest, savory, garlicky cream sauce (that I've lightened up a bit and made without heavy cream). And when served warm over a big bowl of noodles, rice or polenta, get ready for a delicious burst of nostalgia. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the canola oil until it shimmers. Place about half of the beef cubes in the pan. Then, stir the beef until evenly browned on all sides.