Recipe: Perfect What do I have beef stroganoff style
What do I have beef stroganoff style. Great recipe for What do I have beef stroganoff style. So, (looking in the fridge) I have to use this beef up. I have mushrooms, left over rice, let me check “allthecooks” and see what the possibilities are.
Ingredients of What do I have beef stroganoff style
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of beef.
- Prepare 1/2 each of onion.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 6 large of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of cream of something soup.
- It’s 1/2 can of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 cup of left over cooked rice.
With all that flavor, you might assume it's a complicated dish, but it's actually quite the opposite. Using the same pan, melt remaining butter. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. Stir in beef broth, and cook until slightly thickened.
What do I have beef stroganoff style instructions
- Cut your meat into a size you like, mine were 1 x 2 x 1/4 inch.
- Slice your onion and diced your garlic cloves..
- Slice your mushrooms.
- Pour a little oil (about 2 tablespoons) in a pan, heat on medium high.
- When the oil is heated, add your beef..
- Cook while stirring until brown, but not cooked all three way yet, for mine it was about 4 minutes.
- Add your onions and hot sauce, keep stirring.
- When the onions start to soften, about 2-3 minutes, add your mushrooms.
- Add the Italian seasoning, stir it in..
- When the mushrooms get mostly cooked, about 3 minutes, add your can of soup, and half can of milk. I think cream of mushroom might be the norm, but I didn't have any on hand. This worked out about the same..
- Keep stirring until all is mixed well, and bubbling. About 3 minutes..
- Add the rice, I had some left over Chinese white, I had to crumble up, and some brown rice..
- Stir well until the rice is totally mixed in. Turn heat to low, stir for about a minute longer to allow the heat to reduce..
- Add sour cream, stir well. Turn off heat..
Add mushroom and onion mixture; stir in sour cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Continue cooking until sauce is hot, but not boiling. The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Never suffer through dry chewy beef or bland Stroganoff sauce again – this recipe delivers!!