Easiest Way to Make Perfect Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
- It’s of Cooked and shredded chicken.
- You need of Dill pickles sliced.
- Prepare of Red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s of Celery stalks, finely chopped.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Dijon mustard.
- You need of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s of Chopped dill.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of pitas, split and toasted.
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, pickles, red onion, and celery..
- In another bowl stir together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, red wine, vinegar, and dill. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper..
- Pour dressing over chicken and tools to coat..
- Place split pitas on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in oven 5 minutes until lightly browned and crispy. Serve with chicken salad..