Recipe: Perfect Christi's Gnocchi Bake
Christi's Gnocchi Bake. Remove when bubbling and completely heated through. Add one bocconcino of mozzarella to the center of each bowl with a sprig of basil, and serve. Cook the Gnocchi Boil a large pot of generously salted water.
Ingredients of Christi's Gnocchi Bake
- You need 10 oz of bag spinach.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 25 oz of Jar Vodka sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Red onion.
- It’s 1 lb of ground Turkey,beef,or chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili pepper.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 12 oz of bag gnocchi.
- Prepare 2 can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 3 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 oz of shredded parmesan.
Choose from recipes that you've seen me cook on my current television series 'Christina' on national public television or take your pick of samplings from each of my books. Crumble the bacon into the bread crumb mixture. Pour the bread crumb mixture evenly over the macaroni and cheese. Sprinkle the paprika over the macaroni and cheese.
Christi's Gnocchi Bake instructions
- heat oven to 425.
- cook bacon over stove, drain all fat except for 2 tablespoon..
- add garlic & onion to remaining bacon fat. Add diced tomato..
- add ground meat to onion, garlic. add additional spices..
- Blanche spinach in boiling water. drain, add to bacon, tomatoes, garlic, meat etc cook for 2 minutes, set aside..
- boil chicken broth. add gnocchi, time for 2 mins, or until gnocchi is floating a top broth. drain, set aside. you can save remaining broth for another recipe..
- in a separate baking dish, add mixture of ingredients from step # 5.
- add gnocchi, and mix in baking dish..
- crush bacon on top, add Jar of vodka sauce.
- add parmesan.
- bake for 45 minutes.
Cover the dish with a lid or. Layers of pasta baked with fresh onions, peppers, spinach, zucchini, yellow squash, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses. Topped with marinara sauce and served with fresh cut vegetables. Stuffed with spinach, ricotta cheese and topped with mozzarella and marinara sauce. Menu for Christina's Italian Restorante provided.