Recipe: Yummy Italian Stroganoff
Italian Stroganoff. In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in the soup, sour cream, water, salt and pepper. Add meatballs; heat through (do not boil).
Ingredients of Italian Stroganoff
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 lb of chopped up Rump Roast.
- Prepare oz of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 4 cup of Prego (Or other similar sauce).
- It’s 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of beef broth.
- It’s of olive oil.
Brown meat in a large fry pan, drain. Add spaghetti sauce, and heat all together. In a mixing bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and onion. Classic Beef Stroganoff is Russian comfort food at its best.
Italian Stroganoff step by step
- Pour olive oil into a skillet and add chopped onion and garlic. Then add the chopped mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minutes..
- Add steak and brown sides..
- Once the steak is browned add 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce, a can of tomato sauce, a quarter cup of beef broth, and let the whole thing simmer for 5 minutes..
- Turn of the heat and add a half a cup of sour cream. Stir and voila, dinner for 4 is ready! Serve over egg noodles..
It is creamy, meaty, and delicious! With all those meaty mushrooms you don't need a lot of beef for this dish so, if possible, use a tender cut of steak such as filet or ribeye, sliced thin and flash fried. Learn how to cook great Italian stroganoff. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Italian stroganoff recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Italian stroganoff recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.