Recipe: Tasty My Beef Stroganoff
My Beef Stroganoff. Heat butter in heavy skillet, add garlic and onion. This recipe uses a roux to create a beef gravy that is then thickened with sour cream AND cream cheese. A little bit of zip is added using pepper flakes.
Ingredients of My Beef Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of medium white onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1-2 cups of egg noodles.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tub of mushrooms.
Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed. This version maintains all the classic flavors of the traditional dish, combining lean beef and onions with a creamy sauce made of a roux, beef broth, and sour cream. For an easy family meal, look no further than a classic Beef Stroganoff dish, which incorporates meat, pasta and a hearty sauce. This classic beef recipe uses ingredients commonly kept on hand, such as egg noodles, dijon mustard, beef broth, and garlic, for an easy and delicious family meal.
My Beef Stroganoff instructions
- In a medium pot boil noodles..
- In a medium pan add olive oil, meat, onions and garlic. Cook till done..
- Now add beef stock, worsteshire sauce, red wine and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
- Add sour cream and sprinkle flour on top and whisk making sure no lumps..
- Add egg noddles. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste. Top with parsley and green onions..
Before the beef stroganoff police tickets my recipe, let me say, this is just my version of a stroganoff. I'm sure that there are many, more authentic recipes out there. This is just my take and I encourage you to try it because it's super good. Yup, totally tooting my own horn here. Beef stroganoff is really just a bunch of noodles or rice, some ground beef, maybe some mushrooms, condensed soup and a little sour cream.