Recipe: Perfect Red, white, and green salad
Red, white, and green salad. Low Prices on Red White And Green. Red, White and Green Salad This is a great summertime salad— crisp, refreshing.and easy to prepare! Try it at your next family picnic.
Ingredients of Red, white, and green salad
- It’s of vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
- You need pinch of of pepper.
- It’s of salad.
- You need 1 cup of halved cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 cup of halved cocktail bocconcini.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh chopped basil.
Place cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, and onion in a salad bowl. In large bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add baby-greens-and-herbs mix and coarsely shredded cooked chicken; toss to combine. Combine broccoli, cauliflower, onion and tomatoes in salad bowl.
Red, white, and green salad instructions
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper..
- Combine tomatoes, cucumber, bocconcini, and chopped basil..
- Gently toss with vinaigrette and serve..
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss gently to coat vegetables. Drain and refresh in a sieve under cold running water, to cool quickly and retain their bright green colour. Add to the bowl with the onions and toss to combine. Gently fold in the red and white canned beans and stir everything together. Sprinkle Parmesean on top, pour dressing on salad and toss.