Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Best ground beef stroganoff!
Best ground beef stroganoff!. Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices. Stir broth with Gold Medal™ Flour to create a sauce and then blend into your beef. By Betty Crocker Kitchens How to Make Beef Stroganoff Start by browning ground beef, onions, and garlic, then adding the mushrooms and cooking long enough for them to brown a bit as well.
Ingredients of Best ground beef stroganoff!
- You need 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or venison.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 cup of Beef broth.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of whatever noodles you want to use. I used elbow cause it was what I had.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 cup of boiling water.
This is so fast and simple to make let alone awesome. Thanks for this one it will definitely get used and passed on! In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef along with the onions and garlic until thoroughly cooked. I like to leave chunks of ground beef and not break it up too small.
Best ground beef stroganoff! instructions
- Brown ground beef/turkey/venison, whichever you choose. Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms. Do this all together in one large pan..
- Make your roux by melting 1/3 cup of butter in medium sauce pan. Once melted slowly whisk in 1/3 cup of flour adding a little at a time. Slowly add the 2 cups of beef broth continuing to whisk..
- Pour your roux in with your ground beef/turkey and onions, add salt and pepper and stir..
- Add your sour cream and stir. Put on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Bring your 4 cups of water to a boil. Once boiling add your 2 cups of noodles for approximately 10 minutes. I eat a few noodles (or make my wife eat a few) as I'm cooking to test their doneness. Once the noodles are how you like them strain them..
- This is totally optional. Add your noodles to your ground beef, onions, roux, sour cream mixture and mix it all up real good. Or just put the noodles on a plate and pour some stroganoff over it..
- Last but certainly not least. Enjoy the delicious Beef Stroganoff you've just poured your heart and soul into because YOU deserve it..
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with flour, garlic powder, seasoning salt, paprika, and pepper; stir until mixed in. Ground Beef Stroganoff is a delicious little spin on a classic. Serve it with pasta, rice or grains. While traditional beef stroganoff is made with thinly sliced beef of the steak variety, ground beef makes this recipe both readily accessible and budget-friendly.