How to Cook Delicious Loaded Baked Potatoes
Loaded Baked Potatoes. Try These Delicious Recipes Made With Hellmann's® Mayonnaise!. A Delicious Way to Enhance The Flavor of Sandwiches, Wraps & More! Enjoy Carefully Curated Assortments or Build Your Own Package Filled With Your Favorites.
Place potatoes directly on the center rack of the preheated oven. Packed with steamed broccoli, bacon, cheddar, sour cream, and chives, they are a meal on their own! They are quick to toss together, have a variety of different flavors and ingredients, and are economical to make in bulk. You can have Loaded Baked Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded Baked Potatoes
- It’s 3 of Russet Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Classico Vodka spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic and Herb seasoning.
Put the potatoes into the prepared casserole dish. Roast until the potatoes are soft and begin to. Transfer potatoes to a cutting board, and cut in half. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknight because you can bake the potatoes up to two days ahead.
Loaded Baked Potatoes step by step
- Rinse the potatoes and cut a deep asterisk into them with a cutlery knife so that they cook evenly..
- Cover the plate of potatoes and put them in the microwave for 6 minutes..
- Carefully remove them from the microwave as the plate will be hot. Take your fork and mash the potatoes by placing your fork in the cuts so that the chewy skins stay at the bottom..
- If the potatoes are still too firm, cover them and put them back into the microwave for 1:30..
- Cover the potatoes with mozzarella cheese and microwave for 1:30..
- Add the sauce to your liking and spread it with your fork..
- Sprinkle on the garlic and Herb topping and anything else you'd like to add..
After filling them with stuffing, cover and refrigerate. Prick potatoes all over with a fork or sharp knife and wrap tightly in foil. It's a classic for a reason. Rub the butter evenly on the. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese, bacon and onion greens.