Easiest Way to Make Yummy Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. To pasta, add in the vodka and alfredo sauces. Add in parmesan cheese and cooked chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast – cut to 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 8 oz of penne pasta.
- You need 1 jar of vodka sauce (I used Bertolli).
- It’s 1 1/2 of Shredded mozzerella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Once added, you can add the red pepper flake and fresh spinach. Continue to cook until reduced and the spinach is wilted. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the tomato puree, tomato paste, cream and vodka.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside..
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through..
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat..
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly..
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!.
Penne alla Vodka with Chicken and Spinach. Stir in a few handfuls of chopped spinach leaves just before serving, allowing the heat of the pasta to wilt the leaves. Penne alla Vodka with Chicken and Shrimp. And can be on the table in about thirty minutes. This vodka sauce chicken casserole recipe is low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.