Recipe: Tasty Broccoli Carrot Mushroom Salad with Halloumi Cheese
Broccoli Carrot Mushroom Salad with Halloumi Cheese. This affordable dish featuring slightly salty, herby halloumi is a great meat free meal. Halloumi salad with peppers, pine nuts and broccoli Filling vegetarian salad for two: on the table in half an hour, a main-course salad with halloumi, broccoli and red peppers. Sprinkle with pine nuts to serve.
Ingredients of Broccoli Carrot Mushroom Salad with Halloumi Cheese
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- It’s 2-3 slices of halloumi cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s As needed of Italian balsamic salad dressing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of spring onions for garnishing.
Heat up a wok with any type of vegetable oil (I used canola). Throw in minced garlic and stir around until that heavenly fragrance is released. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes before pouring in the water. Add oyster sauce and mix to form a lovely gravy.
Broccoli Carrot Mushroom Salad with Halloumi Cheese step by step
- Wash all vegetables. cut the carrots into a small pieces and take some broccoli florets and boil in boiling water..
- Take a pan and heat olive oil. Sauté the carrots and broccoli in high flame for a few seconds.
- Take aside. Now add the mushrooms in the pan and sauté in high flame for a few seconds..
- Now place all in one bowl and black pepper powder, chat masala, salad dressing and salt. Mix well.
- Take a grill pan and cut the halloumi cheese. Fry on both sides for few seconds..
- Take a plate and add the salad and garnish with spring onions and halloumi cheese.
Salty, chewy and at its best when fried, this tasty cheese makes a great addition to salads, burgers, skewers and more. Browse all of our halloumi recipes down below. If you've got leftovers, discover what to do with leftover halloumi here. Grilled eggplants, courgettes, onion and peppers and mushrooms topped with our house. In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, grapes, basil and pepitas.