Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. Add the soup and carrots and heat to. Quick and easy beef stew recipe made with simple ingredients in one pot on stove top.
Ingredients of Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 oz of mushrooms, chopped (I use white button or baby portabello).
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles – uncooked.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need to taste of additional salt, and pepper,.
View Recipe. this link opens in a new tab. Think of this one-pot beef recipe like a Mexican riff on hearty ground beef chili. These fuss-free dinners can be made in one big pot or skillet, making clean-up a breeze. They are super tasty recipes, as all the flavors mingle and cook together in one big dish.
Easy One Pot Beef & Mushroom Stroganoff step by step
- In a large, deep sided sautee pan over medium heat begin browning ground beef, chopping up to crumble. When beef is about half done add mushrooms, thyme, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Continue cooking, stirring frequently until beef is cooked through..
- Turn heat up to med-high. Add soup, milk and beef broth. Stir to combine. Add egg noodles and stir to coat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to med-low, cover, with lid tilted to vent slightly. Simmer 10-12 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce has absorbed by about half..
- Turn heat down to low and stir in sour cream until combined. Taste and add salt and pepper if desired. Let sit uncovered 5 minutes to thicken. Enjoy..
- Note: If sauce seems too soupy before adding sour cream turn up to med and simmer vigorously uncovered for a couple more minutes to reduce. Then follow steps above..
They're hearty and filling too, so perfect for busy weeknight meals. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan. This pot is a fun way to feed a crowd for a tailgate. You can serve it two ways: Drain the cooking liquid and pour out the pot on a paper-lined table so folks can dig in, or serve it as a stew in its liquid over hot rice. —Melissa Pelkey Hass, Waleska, Georgia.