Recipe: Yummy Stroganoff Tortellini
Stroganoff Tortellini. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the tortellini and cook as the label directs. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium.
Ingredients of Stroganoff Tortellini
- You need 1 package of Tortellini (19 oz).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 carton of sour cream (8 oz).
- You need 1 package of shredded mozzerella cheese (8 oz).
- Prepare of Sides.
- You need of Broccoli.
Gradually stir in broth, and cook until mixture is thickened. BEEF TORTELLINI STROGANOFF BAKE Beef Tortellini is mixed caramelized onions and sliced button mushrooms, tossed in a savory cream sauce and covered in mozzarella cheese, baked until golden brown. Get beef chuck and cut it into strips, season it and throw it in a high heat skillet with veg or canola oil until browned. Remove the meat and lower the heat to medium and add butter, onions and mushrooms (I didn't add mushrooms) and salt.
Stroganoff Tortellini step by step
- Cook Tortellini noodles, drain, and keep warm..
- Meanwhile, cook beef, mushrooms, onion, and garlic in skillet over med/high heat until beef is browned. Drain and return to skillet..
- Add flour, stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Gradually add beef broth and cook until thickened..
- Stir in sour cream and Tortellini, top with cheese, cover, and cook until cheese is melted..
Add water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Stir in tortellini; return to a boil. Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Add the onions and garlic, cook for a few minutes until soft and beef completely cooked. Add in the seasonings and the flour, mix and cook for about a minute.