Recipe: Appetizing easy beef stroganof casserole
easy beef stroganof casserole. Enjoy a Delicious Casserole For Dinner Tonight With Recipes From Hidden Valley® Try These Delicious And Easy To Make Casseroles. Cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, melt butter in large deep skillet on medium heat.
Ingredients of easy beef stroganof casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken or cream of onion soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1 packages of frozen egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of crushed potato chips.
- Prepare 1 of season to taste.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
Stir in flour and tomato paste until combined. Stir in reserved meat juices, broth, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, and pepper. My Easy Beef Stroganoff Casserole turns this Russian-American classic into a one-dish meal, with beef, noodles, and sauce all in one pot. And despite its fancy name, it isn't hard to make at all.
easy beef stroganof casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown beef and boil noodles according to package.
- combine all ingredients in casserole dish. sprinkle chips on top.
- bake for 30 minutes.
- can garnish with a dollap of sour cream.
In lg, deep frying pan, brown hamburger, salt and pepper until done, breaking up. Drain grease, add oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic. In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and the milk. Remove the beef mixture from the heat and stir in the sour cream until completely combined. Add the dredged beef chunks and brown until a crust forms on each side.