Recipe: Yummy Quick Balsamic Vinaigrette
Quick Balsamic Vinaigrette. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Replace lid on the jar and shake vigorously until thoroughly combined.
Ingredients of Quick Balsamic Vinaigrette
- You need 1/3 cup of aged balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey mustard.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt and pepper.
Combine the olive oil and balsamic in a jam jar or other container with a good-sealing lid. Add a big pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously. Dip a piece of lettuce into the vinaigrette and taste.
Quick Balsamic Vinaigrette instructions
- Place mustard in a mixing bowl. Add vinegar and whisk..
- Slowly pour the oil in a thin, steady stream into the bowl while whisking vigorously until liquid has emulsified..
- Variations; omit mustard, fresh herbs, dried spices.
Simple balsamic vinaigrette Balsamic vinegar is full of flavour and olive oil is full of unsaturated fats which, when consumed in moderation, are good for your heart health. Put the mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a jar and season. Store in a cool place (not the fridge) until ready to use. Use for all your salads or try one of our recipes, right. Balsamic Vinegar Dressing is possibly the simplest of all salad dressings, a classic that everyone should know off by heart!