Recipe: Yummy Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes
Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes. Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork. Place on microwave-safe paper towel in microwave.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes
- Prepare of POTATOS.
- It’s 6 of medium russet potatos, baked or microwaved until tender.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic or garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of BEEF STROGANOFF TOPPING.
- It’s 1 lb of tender beef steak cut into strips. I used rib eye.
- You need 6 oz of sliced button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry white wine.
- You need 1/4 cup of low sodium beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need of salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need of olive oil for sauteing.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 tsp of copped parsley and/or chives.
- It’s of cracked black pepper.
Generously pierce potato with fork; place on microwavable paper towel. Half the potatoes and scoop out the insides, keeping the scooped out potato for later. Cut the steak into thin strips and sear in a hot pan. Heat a bit of vegetable oil in a pan and cook the beef until it is almost cooked through.
Beef Stroganoff Topped Baked Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking pan big enough to hold potatoes in one layer with non stick.spray..
- Brush each potato with melted butter, sprinkle with garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.com.
- The potatoes will take about 15 minutes, turning once until hot and skin is crispy.. Put them in the oven while you make the topping.
- MAKE STROGANOFF SAUCE.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Heat a film of oil in a medium saucepan, sear beef strips just until brown, remove to a plate.
- Add mushrooms, onions and garlic to skillet steak was cooked in. Cook until soft add more oil if needed. Add wine and deglaze pan cooking until wine is almost gone..
- Add beef broth, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,hot sauce and salt and pepper. Bring. to a simmer, cook.until slight thickened about 3 minutes,add beef strips with juices and stir in parsley., heat through..
- Split hot baked potato, fluff inside with fork..
- Spoon beef with sauce over potatoes, garnish with parsley and cracked black pepper.
Add the hamburger and sauté all together until well-browned. Add the condensed soup, sour cream, dry mustard, Worcestershire, and white wine. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve over the baked potatoes. Remove from heat; add red wine, tomato paste, flour, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. Blend in beef broth until well combined.