Recipe: Tasty Hamburger Stroganoff
Hamburger Stroganoff. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add flour, salt, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of large cream of mushroom.
- You need 3 cup of sliced celery.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of cooked rice or egg noodles.
- You need 3 dash of salt (to taste).
- It’s 4 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of garlic powder.
The recipe needs more seasoning and less creamy stuff. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream. Stir in sour cream and parsley, chives or dill. Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion and garlic.
Hamburger Stroganoff instructions
- Brown meat in a large skillet or pot..
- Drain grease..
- Add celery and cook about 2 minutes stirring frequently..
- Add large can cream of mushroom, salt, pepper, onion & garlic powder. Stir together & bring just to a slow boil..
- Reduce heat to low. Add sour cream stir well..
- Serve over rice or noodles..
Drain out fat and add soup, sour cream, mustard and milk. Add salt and pepper for taste, and serve with egg noodles or rice. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Hamburger stroganoff is a great way to enjoy beef stroganoff but without breaking the bank. Instead of using strips of top sirloin, we use ground beef.