Recipe: Yummy College stroganoff
College stroganoff. Make this as you wish, it was made for the college kid on a budget. College stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy.
Ingredients of College stroganoff
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta noodles.
- It’s 8 oz of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
Sign up and we'll send you our newsletter packed with delicious recipes, tips and quick prep ideas. Years ago in college a girl served beef stroganoff that was marinated in Madeira. It was basically the old Betty Crocker with the beef marinated in Madeira for a couple of hours. I used chuck roast, that I cut down to size & made my own beef stoct from the trimmings.
College stroganoff step by step
- Cook up the ground beef. Add some salt, pepper, & 1garlic clove to season..
- Once that beef is cooked, drain it and let it chill on a warm burner. Melt the butter and sautee the mushrooms, onions &garlic on medium heat. When they are finished add in the cans of creme of mushroom.
- While that is cooking begin to cook the noodles..
- Once the noodles are cooked and the veggies sauteed assemble them together and serve..
Combine ground beef, mushrooms, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain and discard grease from skillet. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. It was created by a chef who cooked this dish for his employer, Count Pavel Alexandrovich Stroganov. The Count was considered a celebrity, a dignitary at the court of Alexander III, a member of the Imperial Academy of Arts.