Recipe: Perfect Dijon vinaigrette
Dijon vinaigrette. Various Sizes Available In Stock Directions In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard and the vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to make an emulsion. Dijon vinaigrette is a zesty and flavorful vinaigrette made from Dijon mustard, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, minced garlic and olive oil.
Ingredients of Dijon vinaigrette
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dijon mustard ( I use Grey Poupon).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
Alternatively shake all ingredients in a small jar. In a thin, steady stream, whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Put the mustard, vinegar and olive oil in a jar and season. Store in a cool place (not the fridge) until ready to use.
Dijon vinaigrette step by step
- Whisk vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper until blended. Gradually whisk in the oil. Pour on salad. (I double recipe and refrigerate).
Use for all your salads or try one of our recipes, right. OIL Choose a light flavored oil like canola or even avocado oil. Olive oil can be a bit too bitter in this recipe. LEMON JUICE Is used in place of vinegar for a bright tangy flavor. Whisk in the mustard, then add the oil in a very slow, thin,.