Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli
Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli. Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray or brush with oil. Scoop a small amount of the mixture and form a ball. In a large food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except the lemon juice.
Ingredients of Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli
- Prepare 2 Cups of Dried Chickpeas* See Note.
- It’s 1 of Small Onion.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (optional).
Using a cookie scoop, form the mixture into balls and place into the basket or tray of your air fryer, leaving a little room between each of them. If you are using an air fryer to cook your Falafel, place them into the air fryer in an even layer and spray with calorie controlled spray oil. This Easy Vegan Baked Falafel is oil-free, healthy and incredibly delicious and full of flavor. No oil, not fried and baked for a delicious healthy dinner.
Healthy Air Fryer Falafel w/ Lemon & Dill Aioli instructions
- Soak the chickpeas in a large bowl with a lot of water. There should be 3 inches of water above the chickpeas. Soak for about 18-20 hours. They will double in size. Once ready, drain and pat dry..
- In a large processor add all ingredients and grind for 20 seconds. Then scrape the side of the food processor and blend again. Leave the mixture in the fridge (in the food processor bowl) for about 45 minutes or longer..
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick spray or brush with oil. Scoop a small amount of the mixture and form a ball. Place in the air fryer basket and air-fry for 10 minutes at 375F. Flip and cook for additional 5 minutes..
- Notes: Chickpeas: Use dry, not canned or cooked because it will alter the consistency. If you have only canned, add 2 tbsp all – purpose flour (or any flour). Baking powder: If you want slightly tender consistency add 1 tsp baking powder right before cooking. (put it in the mixture after you chilled it) Oven-Baked: Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes, flipping half way through. The soaking time is not included in the overall recipe time..
EASY VEGAN BAKED FALAFEL Pour ¼ cup of the olive oil into a large, rimmed baking sheet and turn until the pan is evenly coated. Meet the air fryer, the miracle kitchen gadget that every healthy cook should have. Use a skimmer to check the color of the falafel and make sure they don't over cook. Then remove them to a paper towel-lined plate. Healthy Air Fryer Recipes – Chicken.