Recipe: Appetizing Vodka sauce with beef and bacon
Vodka sauce with beef and bacon. Add the onion and crushed red pepper, season with salt and cook,. Place a skillet over medium heat and sauté shallots and garlic in some oil. Add tomato paste and stir together.
Ingredients of Vodka sauce with beef and bacon
- Prepare 4 strips of bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 15 oz of can fired roasted tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 5 cups of cooked pasta.
Saute prosciutto, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and pepper until prosciutto is evenly brown. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add tomato paste and red pepper flakes and cook. Bring a pot of water to a boil to cook pasta.
Vodka sauce with beef and bacon step by step
- Fry the bacon. Remove and set aside to cool. And crumble.
- Brown the ground beef in the bacon grease..
- While the beef is cooking, chop the onion and garlic.
- Drain most of the grease. But leave just enough to cook the onion and garlic until tender..
- Add the cans of tomatoes, vodka, salt, pepper, red pepper, bay leaf, and crumbled bacon.
- Simmer for 20 min.
- Add the heavy cream.
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Add to cooked pasta & enjoy!.
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Remove pan from heat and add tomatoes, vodka, season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the cream and stir until thoroughly combined with the tomato. Sauté a tablespoon tomato paste with the onions to give a robust tomato flavor. In a cocktail shaker mix together the bacon vodka, tomato sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper.