Easiest Way to Make Tasty Easy Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
Easy Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Puree on high, gradually adding the olive oil.
Ingredients of Easy Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- It’s 4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 clove of fresh garlic.
Honey Vinaigrette With olive oil, balsamic vinegar and just a couple spoonfuls of honey, Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette is a light and refreshing dressing. It's so good on any salad containing fruit, but I think it would also taste delicious on a simple garden salad, too. I like to use light olive oil for this recipe. To make honey balsamic vinaigrette, add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, shallots, and garlic to a mason jar.
Easy Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette instructions
- Mince the garlic cloves.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the mixture until fully combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 1-2 hours. Flavors will blend together in this time..
- Mix again before serving as it will separate as it sits. Serve chilled. Use within a day or 2..
Then shake the dressing until it is thick and well mixed. Simply put the salad ingredients you want in a large bowl. Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper. Gently toss the dressing with the salad. Place all ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid (a mason jar works great).