Recipe: Yummy Vodka meatballs Spagetti
Vodka meatballs Spagetti. Make Quick Spaghetti & Meatball Dish W/ Prego® Meat Sauce. When done combine into a pot large enough to hold the vodka sauce and meatballs. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, vodka, salt, pepper, red pepper, and basil.
Ingredients of Vodka meatballs Spagetti
- It’s of Spagetti.
- It’s 350 gm of Spagetti.
- You need 4 liter of water.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- It’s 300 gm of minced meat (beef).
- You need 100 gm of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of 5 spices powder.
- It’s 1 dl of mushrooms soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 dl of corn flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sichuan pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dragon herbs.
- You need 2 pinch of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need 50 gm of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 dl of vodka.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 of bell pepper (orange and green) cut into small square pieces.
- Prepare 5 of dried tomatoes pickle (slices).
- It’s 4 pcs of serano ham.
- You need 150 gm of sambal paste.
- Prepare 300 gm of tomatoes puré.
- You need 2 of yellow onions (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 3 tablespoon of plums marmalade.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dijon (mustard).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 dl of vodka.
- Prepare 2 dl of water.
While we start to cook the Spagetti. This Vegan Spaghetti + Meatballs in Vodka Sauce recipe is the best easy and comforting skillet meal for the entire family. Loaded with savory flavor, these 'meatballs' made from veggies are moist, silky, and tender; and comes topped over gluten-free spaghetti and a delicious, creamy vegan vodka sauce made from avocado oil and cashews. To cook in a slow cooker: Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Vodka meatballs Spagetti step by step
- Meatballs:- mixed all the ingredients except vodka..
- Mixed it well and massage it until the texture combined. Then start to make into small balls..
- After all done. Heat up the frying pan put in the butter in and add in the meatballs..
- Fry until golden colour then pour in the vodka and light it with lighter to make the fire flame to create better taste. Let it rest a side. While we start to cook the Spagetti..
- Add the spaghetti in the boiling water. Add in the salt and the olive oil. Let it boil for 7 min then rinse the water out..
- In the same time the spaghetti is cooking. We start to make the sauce..
- Pour the olive oil into a cast iron pot and add the serano ham. Stir until the ham become crispy. Add in the rest of the ingredients except tomatoes puré, vodka and water..
- Cook around 15min then add in the tomatoes puré and the sambal paste. Turn into high heat then pour in the water. Stir well, cook until the water reduce the add in the vodka. Make the fire flame again..
- When the sauce become shining and thicker texture, then is ready to pour in the meatballs. Mixed well with the sauce before serving..
Gradually add the vodka, then the grated tomatoes and cream. Bring to a simmer and cook until the sauce thickens and the meatballs. Preheat Oven and cook Meatballs according to package directions. While Meatballs are cooking, boil water for Pasta and pour jar of Sauce into saucepan to heat up on Medium High heat. Add Herbs and Garlic to sauce.