How to Prepare Yummy Falafel with wraps
Falafel with wraps. A falafel wrap is essentially a falafel sandwich rolled in bread. The bread used can vary from a pita that's been opened up and is rolled to shrak, a flat, flat bread to a tortilla. A falafel wrap brings together all the best flavors that will surround your favorite falafel recipe.
Ingredients of Falafel with wraps
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cheak peas.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of side vegetable:.
- It’s of cucumber.
- Prepare of tomato.
- It’s of lettuce.
- You need of bell pepper.
- Prepare of sauce:.
- Prepare of pheladalphia.
Once the oil is hot, and add the raw falafel balls in it and shallow fry these until they turn crunchy and brown on both sides. Now, onto the tortilla, place the lettuce leaves and sliced onions and chopped avocados. Once done, place the fried falafel over this and then top this up with garlic mayonnaise. Carefully roll up the stuffed tortilla.
Falafel with wraps instructions
- Soak overnight in hot water the cheak peas.
- After soaking let it dry for 2hrs…when its dry put in the blender onion,cheak peas,garlic,flour,cilantro,salt and pepper.
- Heat the pan with oil..form a patty and fried..let coon for 15 side by side….
- Wash and cut the cucumber,tomato,bell pepper,lettuce.
- For the sauce i used pheladalphia sour cream….
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. To assemble the falafel wraps, warm the flatbread, then top with greens, tomato, onion, and falafel. Street Food Tuesday, Falafel Naan Wraps with Golden Rice and Special Sauce. Homemade, veggie filled falafel, combined with turmeric infused golden rice, all stuffed inside fresh naan. The naan is then topped with lettuce, cucumber, and the most addicting “special” sauce…that just so happens to be way healthier than the original.