Recipe: Delicious Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka
Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka. Easy recipes for easy sipping cocktails. Tasty cocktails call for one thing: Tito's Handmade Vodka. Stir steamed broccoli or roasted broccoli into the pasta at the end.
Ingredients of Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka
- It’s 2 of Thick chicken cutlets cubed.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Italian salad dressing.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Shot vodka.
- Prepare 1 packages of Bow tie pasta or your favorite.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen broccoli cooked.
Cut chicken thigh into thin, bite size pieces. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add whole tomatoes with liquid, tomato paste, salt and red-pepper flakes.
Chicken and Broccoli Ala Vodka instructions
- On stovetop get a pan of water boiling to cook your pasta.
- In a large skillet heat Italian dressing until hot then add cubed chicken…cook until no longer pink.
- Cube cream cheese and add to chicken stirring until melted then add sauce and mix completely.
- Add vodka and broccoli simmer until hot and vodka cooks off approximately 5 min.
- Drain pasta and combine with sauce to coat.
- Serve with biscuits and a side salad.
- *****you can leave vodka out if you prefer it's still delicious!!!!.
To serve with chicken, slice the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Add olive oil and sear the meat in the pot first, then remove and set aside once cooked through. Prepare the rest of the recipe in the same pan as outline. The chicken bits in the pan give the sauce more flavor.