How to Make Yummy Easy beef stroganoff
Easy beef stroganoff. Cook ground beef in melted butter until browned. Cook the ground beef and drain off the fat. Cook noodles according to package directions.
Ingredients of Easy beef stroganoff
- You need 1 kg of round beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of tomato paste (optional).
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of bay leaf.
Remove the steak from the pan. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. The best kind of beef for stroganoff is either sirloin steak or ribeye (or any tender marbled steak). Brown the beef at a medium-high temperature but don't cook it all the way through (it's steak, it can be pink inside).
Easy beef stroganoff instructions
- Cut the beef into small squares and marinade for 10 min in oil,bbq sauce,basil,red wine vinegar,salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan, put some oil and on low heat put in sliced onion until tender.
- Add the beef, crash fresh garlic in, stirr on high heat until brown and no red left.
- Add water to cover the beef, on low heat cover and let saute for 40 minutes.
- Add the bay leaf, tomato paste (optional) with a cup of water. Stirr and let saute for another hour.
- Open the cover, and on low medium heat let it bubble for another 30 minutes while stirring every few minutes.
- You can serve with pasta or anything you love, Bon apetit.
Season the beef as desired and sprinkle with the paprika. Add the beef and onion and cook until the beef is well browned, stirring often. When onion is tender, reduce heat to low; stir in flour, salt and paprika. Stir in mushrooms, soup and water. Sauce Ingredients: Butter, onion, garlic, white wine, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, flour and plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream) are the ingredients used to make classic beef stroganoff sauce.