Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce. Then, deglaze the pan with one quarter cup vodka, stirring to combine. Next, add the crushed tomato, oregano, crushed red pepper, and sugar. Add tomatoes and tear in a few leaves of basil.
Ingredients of Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- You need 2 medium of Shallots, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Vodka.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 2 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 packages of Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed.
- You need 1 of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh basil, chopped.
Fresh basil (also not pictured…geez) for garnish. Now add the shrimp, cream salt and pepper to sauce. For the vodka cream sauce: Meanwhile, heat the butter and oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat until the. Penne pasta is the traditional pasta used with vodka pasta sauce but any short pasta like rigatoni, bow tie, farfalle or rotini will work and work well.
Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce step by step
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots..
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer..
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste..
Heck I served this dish with spaghetti and there were no complaints and no leftovers! Drain your pasta, reserving some of the cooking stock. Add the vodka sauce, all the seafood and a few tablespoons of the pasta water/stock and toss together. Add more stock, if necessary, to get the desired consistency of your sauce. Transfer pasta to saucepan with sauce stir in remaining herbs.