Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini
Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini. Find Deals on Gluten Free Tortellini in Boxed Meals on Amazon. Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily.
Ingredients of Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 can of classico vodka sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of lawrys seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of gluten free cheese tortellini.
- It’s 1/4 box of barillas penne gluten free pasta.
Phil's nurtitionist and he discovered the gluten/dairy intolerance. Put in heavy cream, cheese, and salt. Melt the butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add the tomatoes, vodka, oregano, red pepper flakes, and kosher salt.
Gluten free vodka sauce tortellini step by step
- Ground turkey.
- Season with lawrys seasoned salt.
- Boil tortellini and penne pasta.
- Add vodka sauce to ground turkey.
- Add spinach to vodka sauce and geound turkey.
- Drain pasta.
- Mix all together. & complete!.
Fortunately for those following a gluten-free diet, vodka can be distilled from a number of different ingredients such as potatoes, corn, or grapes- all of which are non-wheat and approved for. Once you have the sauce made, this comes together in minutes. You'll want to cook up a little tomato paste, add a splash of vodka, then stir in the red pepper sauce. Stir in tomato sauce; bring to boil. This sauce is perfect for tortellini salad, or mixed with a bit of cream and vodka for a sun-dried tomato vodka sauce.