Recipe: Appetizing Bloody Mary and oysters
Bloody Mary and oysters. Make the Bloody Mary by putting the tomato juice, vodka, Worcestershire sauce, tabasco and lemon juice in the blender. Blend until the ingredients have mixed properly. Taste the cocktail to check its flavour.
Ingredients of Bloody Mary and oysters
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 4 cups of tomato juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s A few of drops of Tabasco.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly ground pepper.
- You need of Ice.
- It’s 4 of oysters.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- It’s of Lemon zest.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- It’s stalk of Celery.
Our recipe, Fresh Oysters with Bloody Mary Aspic, is a contemporary update re-introducing a classic dish paired with oysters and vodka. Scrub the oysters under cool running water to remove outer grit. With the oyster flat side up, take a small knife and jab it into the hinge, popping the oyster open. Drain the oyster juice into the bowl with the bloody mary mixture.
Bloody Mary and oysters step by step
- Mix the vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a cocktail shaker and shake..
- To prepare the oysters, emulsify the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, lemon juice, lemon zest and the water left over from the oysters in a bowl. Mix with a whisk and serve over the oysters..
- Serve the Bloody Mary in a glass with ice cubes and a celery stalk together with the oysters. Add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to enhance the flavors..
Bloody Mary and oysters recipe The famous Bloody Mary is one of the most classic cocktails in the world, created by Ferdinand Petoit. Its bright red color and its strong flavor provided by the hint of Tabasco are what make this cocktail stand out. We have a suggestion for a new way of enjoying this – a must-have on any good cocktail menu. Place one oyster in each shot glass. Combine remaining ingredients in medium jug; divide mixture among glasses.