Easiest Way to Make Yummy Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗
Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗. Slow cookers are incredibly convenient for making meals, especially during the fall time. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
Ingredients of Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken breast (sliced into chunks).
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 bottle (15 ounce) of garden herb vinaigrette dressing.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic. } To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Tenders Italian chicken & broccoli is an easy one pot crockpot meal that has something for everyone.
Crockpot Lazy Day Chicken 🍗 step by step
- Place your cleaned and cut up chicken breasts into your slow cooker…….
- Add to chicken your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic……
- Add your bottle of dressing, black pepper, crushed red pepper and diced tomatoes, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on high heat for 3 hours, stirring once every hour…..
- Serve with noodles and enjoy 😉!!.
Classic Italian flavoring, diced tomatoes and tender broccoli make for a light but flavorful meal. Mix soup with water and add to crock pot. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika on BOTH sides. Some days you just need to be Lazy, and Slow Cooker LAZY Day Chicken Noodle Soup, fits the bill! Yet you still made a delicious HEALTHY meal for your family.