Recipe: Appetizing Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni
Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni. In skillet on med heat; melt butter and olive oil. Our Pasta Roni Stroganoff flavor blends fettuccine pasta, mushrooms, beef broth and other natural flavors with sour cream to create a hearty side dish that is the perfect complement to your family's favorite beef recipes. Wheat Flour, Dried Partially Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dried Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Salt, Sour Cream, Whey, Nonfat Milk, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dried Corn Syrup, Dried Mushrooms, Dried Beef Broth, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Onions, Sodium Caseinate, Dried Garlic, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Dried Parsley, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Soy Lecithin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni
- You need of Skillet.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 packages of Baby Bella Mushrooms (8oz).
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 dash of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s of Sauce Pan.
- Prepare 1 box of Shells and White Cheddar Pasta Roni.
- You need of 2nd Sauce Pan.
- Prepare 1 packages of Brown Gravy mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s of End.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Cook, stirring, until it comes to a low boil. Armed with a few boxes of Pasta Roni® Romanoff I'd purchased before it was discontinued, I read the ingredients, and got an idea: don't use parmesan cheese, use the same kind of “cheddar cheese” powder they probably used in the sauce packet in the box. I tried it, and it worked wonderfully! The concoction tasted every bit like the Noodles.
Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni instructions
- In skillet on med heat; melt butter and olive oil. Cook diced onion for 3 minutes then add garlic. Add ground beef. Once beef is mostly cooked, add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender then turn heat to low..
- In sauce pan; make bored pasta according to directions..
- In 2nd sauce pan; whisk together 3/4 cup cold water and packet of brown gravy mix..
- Add both sauce pans to skillet..
- Stir in cream cheese and parmesan until creamy and melted completed..
I know my mom wouldn't have purchased them. These days I'm loving making homemade hot pockets. Contactless delivery and your first delivery is free! Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Add steak and mushrooms to saucepan and bring just to a boil.